Buy To Let

Are you planning to invest in properties either in the UK or Overseas? If yes, having an up to date piece of advice in as far as changes in property tax is concerned is critical. The latest raft changes in taxation policies have left many property investors exposed. A personalized tax adviser could come in handy. Luckily you have a friend that can work with you. It does not matter whether you are a property investor or developer. Hammersmith Chartered Accountants work with housing associations and construction firms. We also work with consulting engineers, chartered surveyors, and even real estate agents.

Continue reading